It dawned on me that my busy lifestyle and hectic schedule was coming in the way of spending quality time with my son. So after an action packed week, I decided to spend a wonderful weekend at the Arjaan Rotana located in Dubai’s Media City. The tall hotel apartment is luxurious and I enjoyed so much that the day passed in the blink of an eye.
Arjaan Rotana is overlooking the scenic Palm Jumeirah Island which adds the beauty to the opulence. I stayed in a spacious Apartment featuring contemporary Moorish-style interiors which open onto balconies with picturesque cityscape and sea views equipped with a plunge pool which made the stay more relaxing. I lazed around with my son by the plunge pool or relaxed in our room enjoying the perfect weekend.
I invited some friends over for dinner and dined at the Arabesqué Restaurant, that serves Arabian home-style cooking and continental cuisine. We opted for buffet and the food at the Buffet was quite ok so I decided to try a la carte menu and the pasta turned out to be delicious. After dinner I headed back to the room and enjoyed the view of the beautiful Palm Jumeriah from my balcony.
All in all a great day spent at the luxurious hotel.
Here are some quick facts for should know about the hotel:
– Dubai Tram and Dubai metro are closely connected to the hotel
– Premium rooms are with plunge pool: one bedroom and two bedroom
– All rooms feature Kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, cooker, washer & dryer, and microwave
– Bodylines fitness and wellness club includes membership rates for gym and pool as well
– Swimming classes takes place in the hotel
– The hotel has room packages including Kidzania tickets; Dhow cruise; romantic getaway; business trip and weekend stay
– Guests can also enjoy beach access at the Riva Beach Club on the Palm Jumeirah for an entrance fee, with complimentary shuttle service provided by the Hotel.
Follow Deepti on http://www.facebook.com/jivewithdeepti
Twitter and Instagram @jivewithdeepti