Enjoying the winters with a fashionable season and pepping up for Spring 2015 with Iconic as they bring the best the season has to offer at great prices.
Check out my picks from Iconic Woman Winter 2014 and Spring 2015 collection.
1. Leopard print from head to toe that’s how it’s done: One can never go wrong with this!! Top it up with a Black Jacket and enjoy the winters in style.
- Dress: From the Iconic Woman Winter 2014 Animal collection
- Jacket is from the Iconic Woman Winter 2014 essentials
- Neon isn’t one season wonder, it stays for long and you can keep it chic by avoiding the overdose. Black for sure goes with everything but in this case it creates an extreme contrast and blinding. Remember don’t wear Neon with a matching heels and lipstick.
- From the Iconic Neon Camo Collection Spring 2015
- Gold and Black make up for a Classic combination. This mix with a touch of gold makes the outfit simply more chic and stylish.
- Gold collection inspired by Gucci: From the Iconic Woman Winter 2014
- Wearing black alone is always sexy and flattering, by adding a touch of gold you can make your outfit simply more chic and stylish.
- From the Iconic Woman Winter 2014 Gold collection
- Iconic Denim collection
You should head to the Iconic Store at Dubai Mall and check out the spring collection 2015 as there is something special about it.
It brings back the memories of the bygone era, where the women wore relaxed tailored pieces with a feminine appeal like pleated maxi dresses, midi-length skirts, feminine jumpsuits, easy tunics and relaxed fit blouses.
Prints are big again this season and you cannot miss the much sought after snake print trend which makes an appearance ever so often on the runway. You can also sail into the high seas in classic collar dresses, joggers, maxi skirts, playsuits. There is strong influx of boxy and structured shapes and boyfriend soft jackets which you can spice up with colors like nautical blues, hot corals and aquamarine blues, crystal blues and ivory. You can also choose to look sporty in biker jackets, strappy shift dresses, asymmetrical skirts, crop tops and luxe bomber jackets.
The Spring collection at Iconic also brings back the botanical trend inspired by the 70’s and is seamlessly incorporated within soft tailored looks that’s bound to be chic and flattering. Look like the epitome of grace and femininity in pieces like striped sequins sweater, low slung sailor pants, pastel peacoats and midi dresses. Embrace the classic floral prints in a new incarnation in a wave of pastel shades pale blue, mint and neutrals.
More style updates coming soon.
Follow me on:
Instagram and Twitter @jivewithdeepti