My quest of trying out new joints never really ends and lately my taste buds were craving for a lip smacking Hot & Sour Soup in an authentic Chinese restaurant. On a friends recommendation I tried out “Dynasty”, a 20 year old restaurant in Ramada Hotel Bur Dubai. Traditional décor, great service and mouth-watering dishes is what will entice you to check out Dynasty.
The restaurant specializes in Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine and serves a broad selection of international wines, spirits, beers, cocktails and fresh juices. With the help of Asst. Food and Beverage Manager, Mr Bevis we chose the signature dishes and the must-not miss traditional recipes. Make sure you look around for him as he ensures you have the best experience based on his recommendation of dishes.
But here is what I think you should try while you head to “Dynasty”:
- Tom Yum Kung: Authentic Chinese and extra spicy, you will love it.
- Sweet Corn : Must try if you don’t like spice in your food.
- Hot & Sour : I loved the soup and it did satiate my craving.
Must not miss Signature Dishes:
- Spring Rolls to start the meal and Mushroom Manchurian to build up the appetite.
- Dynasty Dim Sum Platter and Sizzling Chicken with Chilli Sauce is highly recommended for Non-Vegetarians.
- Sizzling Silky Tofu is a great Vegetarian option.
- The Authentic Chinese Greens with Crispy Garlic chips is a unique dish one must try.
Well it doesn’t end here and you must try the Cheese Cake Toufu for dessert along with some Port wine.
For those who fear to head to Bur Dubai because of parking issues, don’t fret. If you are dining at the Dynasty there is a parking available behind the Ramada hotel. Just need to get the card stamped from the hotel in order to use it for free. It’s easy!!
As I had a very good dinner and I am in a generous mood, I will give you a chance to win a Dinner for two at Dynasty?
Simply follow the below rules and you can get a chance to eat your favourite dish:
1). Answer the question as a comment to this post.
2). Must Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JiveWithDeepti.
3). Share the contest post.
Question: Which is your favourite Chinese Dish?
- Chicken / Mushroom Manchurian
- Vegetable/Prawn Wontons
- Sizzling Chicken / Sizzling Tofu
- Dim Sum
- Tom Yum Kung/Hot & Sour Soup
#Jivewithdeepti #Dubai #UAE #Dubaiblogger #MyDubai #UAELove #Dynasty #RamadaHotel #Restaurant #Chinese #Food
Signing off for now, Follow me on: